wallpapers of cute babies

wallpapers of cute babies. cute babies wallpapers.
  • cute babies wallpapers.



  • mattresscoil
    10-15 02:24 PM
    Hello,

    I am currently working as full time and planning to move to consulting. I have the below questions

    (i) I know its a bit risky to move to consulting right now compared to Fulltime, but still i See the H1 petetions for most of consutling companies are getting approved.
    Do you think is it OK to move to consulting from Full time?

    (ii)As client letter is mandatory these dayz, whats the best approach to apply for transfer? Like e finding the project and proceed for premium processing

    Thanks
    sshrika:

    I think you are positioned well with a full time position and income.
    Here is what I would suggest. Continue with your full time job and on the side start looking for a job and make sure that you get hold of good consulting company(ies). If they find you a position, they will/may file for the H1B Xfer. Once the H1b exfer is complete, you can go an join them.

    This is all easy said than done. You will have to find a position where the client is willing to wait for your H1B approval and etc. Since you are already on an H1B all you need is a receipt number for the new H1B, but it is getting tricky with denials these days. You dont want to leave your existing full time job and join the consulting company only to realise that the H1B xfer did not go through.

    Best wishes
    Mattresscoil!!





    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute Babies HQ Wallpapers
  • Cute Babies HQ Wallpapers



  • krishna.ahd
    11-01 09:47 AM
    I just received my H1B starting Oct 1st. My desi (cheap) employer first decided to not pay me till Oct 15th because I didn't have a SSN. Then after my SSN came they decided that they wanted to reduce my salary, the reason being that the company's economic situation has changed since Jan filing.

    I am concerned because I am going for my visa stamping in March and the last thing I want is to be out of status! When I mentioned this to my boss his answer was -- We will give you a letter stating that you are working reduced number of hours, and we cannot afford the salary promised on I-129.

    Can somebody help? What are my options? I was on H4 and moved to H1. I am really frustrated with their attitude and in this economy it is really hard to find a job.

    Any help would be great.
    I assume this is your fisrt job/assignment and understand your pain.
    May be you are at wrong time and wrong place. Work this out patiently.
    Do they ( your company) have work for you or client's assignment ??
    While try to gain some real work experince working here for a while , Please try to find out another sponsor and switch.
    BTW, how about your skill set ??





    wallpapers of cute babies. cute babies - cute babies
  • cute babies - cute babies



  • god_bless_you
    07-18 09:17 PM
    You can apply from your Wife's company for that You will be dependent and her's will be primary.
    When submitting you need to enter Alien numbers obtained from the first filing.
    The critical part of applying like this is both the I 485 receipts SHOULD get same A# associated.
    Once one 485 is approved USCIS will cancel the other or you can write th service center where pending I 485 is to cancel with all related details.,

    HAVING MORE OPTIONS IS ALWAYS BETTER!!





    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute Babies Wallpapers Smiling
  • Cute Babies Wallpapers Smiling



  • martinvisalaw
    07-22 06:01 PM
    Hello,
    My wife is out of the country right now and planning to return in 3 weeks. She left the country with both copies (we only received 2 copies) of AP that is valid until Sept 10th 2009. Unfortunately we don't have a photocopy of the AP document and she has misplaced the two copies she took along with her. How do we approach this situation. The doc's we do have handy are:

    1- Original 485 Receipt Notice
    2- Original AP filing Receipt Notice
    3- Copy of AP approved screen from uscic. gov
    4- Original previous AP
    5- AP was issued by MSC

    Any advice?

    Your wife may be able to get a transportation letter/returning resident visa from her US consulate. These are usually given to people who have lost their green cards while overseas, but I have heard of consulates giving them to people with lost APs. It's worth asking. Good luck.



    more...


    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute Baby 512X384
  • Cute Baby 512X384



  • Robert Kumar
    02-25 10:06 PM
    Robert

    It means that they are either not satisfied that the job meets the speciality occupation criteria or the credentials of the employee/employer/any of the document s provided. They will conduct an investigation and your friend will hear from them upon completion of thier investigation.

    HRPRO

    What happens if premium processing is done at this stage.





    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute and Naughty Babies
  • Cute and Naughty Babies



  • lacrossegc
    12-05 09:49 PM
    You mean Visa Bulletin programmer?

    Hillarious !! you the man pappu !:eek:



    more...


    wallpapers of cute babies. Baby Wallpapers. Download
  • Baby Wallpapers. Download



  • langagadu
    05-02 08:42 AM
    If I were you, I would explore around the Legal Status from last entry.
    ebizash may be right it won't apply if you enter on AP, still worth exploring that area.


    Thanks for information. To answer I applied my H1b on June 1, 2002.
    My school finished on June 11, 2002. I did apply H1 during school but stupid me did not apply OPT. Then I get approve H1b 7 months later, more like 7 months and 20 days almost 8 months then working. I am out of status more 6 months which very bad.
    I called many lawyers, some do not want to help a few will write letter ( 1 letter 600.00)
    some said I have good chance others said unknown.

    I am still out of status even I applied H1b and waiting more 180 days? I think I am, need good reason to put on letter.





    wallpapers of cute babies. wallpapers of cute babies.
  • wallpapers of cute babies.



  • TomPlate
    07-05 12:56 PM
    What this story man. I never read from THEHindu.com or other Indian News Web sites.

    CNN is junk.

    But we need CNN to publish the news like this.

    Immigration Law - Tragedy not only for Illegal Immigrant but also for Legal Immigrant.



    more...


    wallpapers of cute babies. Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby; Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby. Earendil. Nov 27, 04:08 PM. Same hear. I just find it interesting that you seem to be ignoring the
  • Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby; Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby. Earendil. Nov 27, 04:08 PM. Same hear. I just find it interesting that you seem to be ignoring the



  • meet
    08-17 11:14 PM
    I am also having same situation as 'TamilSelven's wife. But my H1 visa was expired in Sept 2009 and I didn't work on that. I am on H4 for now and got one offer from another employer.

    So my queries are :
    - will I get H1 again under COS?
    - If yes, how much time will it take to get H1 again?
    - Does this process will be like a new H1?
    - how much will it cost to my employer with attorney fees?

    Thank you.

    Meet





    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute Baby Wallpapers
  • Cute Baby Wallpapers



  • micofrost
    09-05 10:48 PM
    Hi,

    My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:

    1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?

    2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?

    3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.

    Appreciate your help.

    Thanks
    1. You need to file Change Of Status, I-539.
    2. She can go back to H1 any time. It won't be counted against the new quota. Her H4 period won't be counted against her H1 period.
    3. It doesnt have to be stampled unless she goes out of the country. Otherwise, during applying H1 for second time, she need to show her H4 status(I797 with H4), which she will get once her I539 is approved.



    more...


    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute Babies Wallpapers Smiling
  • Cute Babies Wallpapers Smiling



  • perm2gc
    08-30 12:53 PM
    I think for EB2 it is appx 113K USD when GC is approved.It depends on your state wages...





    wallpapers of cute babies. Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby
  • Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby



  • mzdial
    February 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM
    Rob,

    I was a big fan of PhotoSig when I discovered it about a year ago.. I loved to look through others photos and also share some to have critiqued.. Here's my old user page over there:

    My photosig page (http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=38138)

    I haven't updated this in about a year. I'd love to see something like that over here.. I just haven't found the galleries as easy to look through as I did over there.. I actually quit going there when they changed the system and the overkill of nudes that were just distasteful.

    -- Matt


    If every member critiques 5 photos a week, in no time, all photos will have comments.

    I don't know about you, but I love comments, good or bad about my photos...

    many help me to focus efforts and make better images...

    Thoughts??



    more...


    wallpapers of cute babies. wallpapers of cute babies.
  • wallpapers of cute babies.



  • nomorelogins
    11-27 04:26 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goose_That_Laid_the_Golden_Eggs
    of course you have to feed & take care ( issue ead & ap ), but would you rather get a egg a day or would you prefer to cut it open





    wallpapers of cute babies. cute babies wallpapers for orkut
  • cute babies wallpapers for orkut



  • HawaldarNaik
    02-10 10:03 PM
    As they say in India 'Ganga Nahaya'....u have bathed in the Ganges.....enjoy your freedom....you are out of the cell....we wait for our turn to be set free............



    more...


    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute Babies Wallpapers.
  • Cute Babies Wallpapers.



  • Bogdan
    10-22 01:15 PM
    I signed a I-9 form in 2005. At that time, I indeed was on a marriage based EAD because I had an I-485 pending, which later I withdrew and went for H1B. Since then, nobody talked to me about changing the I-9 (I should have thought about it though). However, I provided them with a H1B copy when it was issued.

    Since HR mentioned that my EAD expired and they needed a new one, it is clear that they were not refering to the old EAD (marriage based I-485), since that one expired in 2006. So somehow the lawyers, to whom I gave a copy of the EAD last year (they requested it), forwarded the EAD to HR.

    Of course HR can change my status in their records now (by renewing the I-9?), but I am worried about the damage is done already and my H1B is invalidated. I don't know how I can find that out.


    However, as I said, I did not sign any I-9 to confirm the H1B status, neither I did for the EAD (employment based I-485 pending). Given this circumstance, do I need to re-validate my H1B? I guess HR should have asked me to complete a new I-9 for the H1B. I am thinking USCIS colects the I-9's periodically so that they know how I worked, am I correct?





    wallpapers of cute babies. wallpapers of cute babies. wallpaper cute baby. cute baby; wallpaper cute baby. cute baby. markgixxer750. Jan 2, 05:50 PM
  • wallpapers of cute babies. wallpaper cute baby. cute baby; wallpaper cute baby. cute baby. markgixxer750. Jan 2, 05:50 PM



  • sumanitha
    12-16 06:53 PM
    Not to question you or something, my understanding is that, you can file a 7th year extn based on I-140 .. Has the rule changed?


    File an H-1B extension while the PERM appeal is pending, asking for one year extension beyond the 6th year. It will be approved with proof of the pending appeal. Then, file a prepare a new PERM filing, withdraw the appeal, and file the new PERM case. With LUCK, you will be able to get the PERM approved and Premium Processed the I-140 before the termination of the 7th year H-1B.

    Best regards,
    Charles



    more...


    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute Baby Start Weeping
  • Cute Baby Start Weeping



  • punjabi
    02-25 12:45 AM
    Hi,

    Another consulting company may very well hold your H1B, but you will have to be working through them. You cannot sit on bench and they "hold" your visa. I will suggest transferring your visa ASAP to another company.

    You can very well go to H4 and again go to H1B under new quota, but why take the risk? If you are not selected in lottery, you again have to wait until next year.

    Get your H1 transferred and find a job agressively.

    Good luck, my friend.






    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.....





    wallpapers of cute babies. latest wallpapers of cute babies. latest wallpapers of cute; latest wallpapers of cute. Eraserhead.
  • latest wallpapers of cute babies. latest wallpapers of cute; latest wallpapers of cute. Eraserhead.



  • mn1975
    07-17 01:12 PM
    we just came back from india (June end) to SFO

    At primary area the officer just saw AP, scanned passports, checked something in the computer and sent us to secondary area.

    At secondary inspection just submitted APs(all copies),passport. After 45 mins they called us
    returned the passport, I-94, and one original AP all stamped

    If you are married and your wife is coming alone make sure she has all original copies of AP

    We came from ahmedabad, and the immigration officer knew about AP so was smooth, but can be a real headache if airline guys are unaware of it (headache means time consuming).

    hope this helps





    wallpapers of cute babies. Cute Baby - aby
  • Cute Baby - aby



  • Madhuri
    06-15 12:16 AM
    I have H1 extension of 3 yrs after 6 yrs of H1 b'cos of approved I 140. Now when I file 485 and EAD, can I still use the H1 till expiry date if somehow 485 application gets denied before H1 expiry date?


    I know if the CIR in it's current form is passed then this question becomes invalid, since I am consulting on H1.

    You have to make a decision on whether you want to use the EAD or continue on H1B. It is dependent on how much risk you want to take. On EAD, you are free to do anything (like extra work/income etc) but lose out if your 485 app gets denied. With H1B, you have to get stamping done at a consulate for travel.





    eager_immi
    07-17 09:28 AM
    A# is either someting that you get by the following ways:

    1. If you were a student and were on OPT the EAD card had an A#
    2. Sometimes when your I-140 is approved it comes with A# (NOT ALWAYS NO ONE KNOWS WHY/WHY NOT)
    3. When your I-485 is accepted most likely you will get a new A#

    So if you have 1 or 2 use it else leave it blank.


    That's your alien number and it's given to you when your I140 is approved. See my post above.





    swethanjit
    07-12 11:29 AM
    Hello All,

    I am currently on OPT which is valid till July 2009. Also, my H1-B is approved through a company X starting oct 2008. Currently I got a job with company Y on my OPT. Can I continue to work on my OPT with company Y till July 2009? OR Do I need to transfer my H1B to company Y from company X to be able to continue to work after Oct 2008? If so, do I need any paystubs from company X. What can be the start date on the offer letter from company X.

    Please help. Your guidance is truly appreciated.

    Regards
    Swetha.