long haired chihuahua pictures

long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua dog.long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua dog.
  • long haired chihuahua dog.



  • dummgelauft
    10-05 01:36 AM
    :p...I loved that you just gave a name....and then the choice of the name is just hilarious ! (not that it may not be a true name...but still!!!)

    I am a law abiding up-standing Citizen of that country, and that stupid lady was asking me why am I going there. This is like asking somebody why they are going to their house. So, I just gave her a name...now that I look back, I should have said "Mr. Johnny Walker"..since I always pick up a Johnny Walker at the duty free!!..but Dhurandhar Bhadvadekar sounded much more cool...





    long haired chihuahua pictures. The smallest living dog. Boolong haired chihuahua pictures. The smallest living dog. Boo
  • The smallest living dog. Boo



  • apb
    09-16 01:30 PM
    Bump





    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua black.long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua black.
  • long haired chihuahua black.



  • hpandey
    07-09 11:02 AM
    In a perfect world you would return your employers 8K and he would give you your last two weeks salary.

    But we all know the world is not perfect.

    Imagine if instead of you benefitting from the accountant mistake were on the receiving end and you were underpaid by 8K in 2 years. Would you still say that it is the accountant's and company's problem and nothing to do with you .





    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua mix.long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua mix.
  • long haired chihuahua mix.



  • GCBy3000
    09-25 02:33 PM
    If this is derivative, then how come H1 obtained should be counted towards H4. H1 is standalone and should not be counted.

    Again, my wife is on H4 for 6 years and I did not get into 485 stage. Now she wants to go to India and come back after a one year break. If she comes back after a year on new H1, it would be fine for her. If she come back on H4, can she get a H1 after one year?

    Any idea, whether this is possible?

    I'm not a lawyer, but my assumption would be that this is cannot be changed by an USCIS memo. Why? Because H4 is simply a derivative status which means that it obeys all the rules pertinent to the primary beneficiary's status plus additional restrictions imposed to the particular classification by law. H status is restricted to 6 year continuous presence in the US.
    It would be helpful to find the definition of a derivative status; INA does not provide such definition, but I'm sure they wouldn't be using these words loosely without a proper definition.
    So my guess would be is that the answer to the question of "decoupling" H4 and H1b time will boil down to the answer to another question: what really defines a derivative status.



    more...


    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua forlong haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua for
  • long haired chihuahua for



  • laksmi
    02-18 02:33 PM
    Is paystub needed When a person is on H1B and is out of project when AOS on 485.


    I'm also in similar situation - my current project will also end by Mar 30th and its tough getting a new Project outside since my employer wants to make big money out of me (they keep fat margins) .... My H is valid till Sep 10 but it doesn't matter as soon as the current employer cancels it or asks u to go out of the country.

    Do a H transfer immediately with some other company so that u remain in status...

    Then file GC with that new company. GC can't be filed on your own - The PERM Labor and I-140 must need a employer and the 3rd stage I-485,EAD,AP you can file on your own.





    long haired chihuahua pictures. Female long hair chihuahualong haired chihuahua pictures. Female long hair chihuahua
  • Female long hair chihuahua



  • ram04
    04-28 11:32 AM
    Sure it helped a lot.

    Yes - 180 days passed - July 07 filer.

    I think I have all the docs I need.

    I will retain my lawyer for GC and new company lawyer only for H1 transfer as the expenses were by new company.

    Here is my understanding finally.

    - No AC 21 now
    - No G 28 now
    - Just transfer H1 to new employer
    - Make sure job description contains same or simmilar description ( incase of RFE)

    Now I feel better . Thanks to all who helped out.

    Ok I will accept offer and go forward then.

    I shall send my contribution to IV as soon as I resume my new position.




    -GC 04
    Chicago state chapter member



    more...


    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahualong haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua
  • long haired chihuahua



  • genius
    04-18 07:41 PM
    Can no news be good news,in case your application has been selected and not returned?





    long haired chihuahua pictures. Brown long hair chihuahualong haired chihuahua pictures. Brown long hair chihuahua
  • Brown long hair chihuahua



  • nixstor
    09-18 10:54 AM
    I dont feel that its a cosmetic change, while I agree that it can lead to some confusion. But there are orgs which have done it succesfully in the past. I thought it might give a better chance for us to give every one an idea abt what we are doing without getting on here or not coming her on to the website thingking "yet another org working for illegals"

    I agree that the paperwork that needs to be done might be a lot. Our presence is predominantly on the website. I mean no offices etc.. Redirecting requests on the web aint a big deal. People who go to IV will be redirected to LIV. I am not trying to take over and drive in a new direction. As I said, this might not be the exact need of the hour with congress in session. Core members can discuss this when they feel its pertinent.



    more...


    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua blacklong haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua black
  • long haired chihuahua black



  • desireuben
    09-19 12:53 PM
    really sorry for your experience. I hope everything will come out ok and you will get your passport back with visa stamp.
    I am also appearing at mumbai consulate for my 7th year H1B stamping. is that lady's behavior same with other people appearing for visa ? or just for H1 applicant ?
    is it your first time H1 stamping ?





    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua puppies.long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua puppies.
  • long haired chihuahua puppies.



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-07 09:38 PM
    Hi,

    I will be applying for LC in a few days. So, I want to clarify something.

    My ad says MS + 1 yr of experience.

    Question 1: My 1 yr will be prior to my MS so can i use this experience ?

    Question 2: If so Can I show that experience worked back in my country from my very close freind who runs a small software company ?

    He is willing to give me any kind of experince letter and if USCSI calls ready to answer them.

    But just wondering what will be the consequences of doing this. Obviously I can't show any paystubs or W2 forms for that 1 yr.

    What are the other evidences that I may require for this other than employer verification letters ?Please reply, emergency !

    In which stage in GC will they look sriously (does in conitnue till i-485 stage ?)

    Why can't you revise the ad before publishing it so you do not have to resort to such measures? What's wrong with just a MS? My company files several LCs for MS and they have no problems getting approvals.

    In any case, the answer to your Q1 is Yes. I will not comment on Q2 since I neither encourage nor recommend such deceitful behavior.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    long haired chihuahua pictures. cute long haired chihuahualong haired chihuahua pictures. cute long haired chihuahua
  • cute long haired chihuahua



  • Desertfox
    10-30 08:51 PM
    My lawyer confirmed that we can apply for renewal 6 months prior to expiration date.





    long haired chihuahua pictures. of our long coat Chihuahualong haired chihuahua pictures. of our long coat Chihuahua
  • of our long coat Chihuahua



  • reddymjm
    08-19 01:18 PM
    As there might be people who will be adding spoues or filing new 485 applications. This will help.



    more...


    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua forlong haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua for
  • long haired chihuahua for



  • conchshell
    07-31 04:56 PM
    Paper based filing on July 2nd 2008 (NSC)
    Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008

    Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?

    Just to let you know guys ... I got a CRIS email 10 minutes back ... informing that my wife's EAD is also approved. This is a good news because our priority date will be current from tomorrow. However, I don't know we will get the EAD for one year or two year. I guess we will just wait for the cards arrival. Thanks to all the people who responded to my question.





    long haired chihuahua pictures. Long Hair Chihuahua Haircuts.long haired chihuahua pictures. Long Hair Chihuahua Haircuts.
  • Long Hair Chihuahua Haircuts.



  • s416504
    12-04 09:40 AM
    Thanks Ashkam & Sledge_hammer for sharing valuable information



    more...


    long haired chihuahua pictures. apr longhaired chihuahualong haired chihuahua pictures. apr longhaired chihuahua
  • apr longhaired chihuahua



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    12-08 05:37 PM
    not a redundant mail..just their process.
    I got the CPO email on Oct 22, a welcome notice in my email on oct 24, actual welcome notices in my snail mail on oct 27 and the actual cards on Oct 30...so it took me 8 to 9 days to get the physical cards.
    I'd say wait till you get the cards in your hand before you travel if you can..it's a different feeling :)





    long haired chihuahua pictures. white long hair chihuahualong haired chihuahua pictures. white long hair chihuahua
  • white long hair chihuahua



  • Anil777
    04-06 10:54 AM
    Any help??

    Hello Braindrain...(sorry i dont know your original name)

    I am also in the same situation as u mentioned in ur post....my wifes passport and D.O.B has her mother's name - short name instead of Full name.
    would appreciate what you did in ur case and if u r able to provide the sample content of the affidivit that u prepared for ur parents....pls reply me back at the earliest at - anil.mattupalli@gmail.com as they have visa appointment in another 2 weeks...many thanks



    more...


    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua dog.long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua dog.
  • long haired chihuahua dog.



  • eucalyptus.mp
    02-18 09:02 AM
    As my employer is asking me to go back to India , what options I am having to get extention ? Can I file GC my own ?





    long haired chihuahua pictures. chihuahua#39;s toys/tea cupslong haired chihuahua pictures. chihuahua#39;s toys/tea cups
  • chihuahua#39;s toys/tea cups



  • ndbhatt
    02-07 12:34 AM
    If you apply in EB2 through your employer, you will be stuck with the same employer till the I-485 stage, that is when you will get EAD card, which would allow you to change employer under AC21 rule, but your new jobs must have the same job description.

    The second option is more appealing, to wait till your US born child is 21 years, and then your child can apply for you in family based.

    Either way it will take the same time :-), if you apply in Eb2 category now, it will take 20-25 years for your green card. If you wait for your daughter to get 21 years, then also it will take the same time.

    Here is what Bill Gates said last year testifying to the congress -

    "And so if you talk to a student who's in school today, going to graduate in June, they're seeing that they cannot apply until they get their degree, and by the time they get their degree, all those visas are gone. If somebody is here on an H1-B, if you're from India, say, with a bachelor's degree, the current backlog would have you wait decades before you could get a green card, and during that time your family can't work, there are limits in terms of how you can change your job. There was one calculation done that the fastest way you'd get a green card is to have a child who becomes a United States citizen, and then your child sponsors you to become a U.S. citizen, and that's because there's more than 21 years in some of these backlogs."

    Source: http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/exec/billg/speeches/2007/03-07Senate.mspx

    Welcome to the club buddy, we are going to be in these forums to long many years.

    Sanju,

    I think you missed Danonline on a very important point; his French citizenship. I assume he is ROW and hope he isn't born in visa retrogressed countries.

    I think Dan should be fine in getting his PR in couple of years and NOT 20-25 years as you mentioned earlier.





    long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua dog.long haired chihuahua pictures. long haired chihuahua dog.
  • long haired chihuahua dog.



  • h1bnogc
    07-12 10:31 PM
    Please respond to my question/options...this is very urgent and important given that PD is moving very fast....





    ilikekilo
    01-08 04:04 PM
    I think H1B quota should be decreased because lots of people available with no jobs in the market, it looks like survival of fittest, even person with good skill set not getting job immediately due to new new consulting company coming into market doing irregular things like less rates etc etc�����. to survive themselves.


    kinda agree with u on this





    dealsnet
    03-28 02:30 PM
    This is a good move from IV.:D

    With the launching of IV Tracker tool for it's registered members, IV has taken the right step in becoming the one-stop portal for all issues related to EB immigration.

    IV Tracker - http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63

    Hopefully, it will limit the current practice of opening tracker threads to track the progress in processing dates etc. I also hope the tool gets extended in the future to support other features such as PIMS verification and annual EAD renewals too.

    Great job, IV team, in providing such a useful tool for the benefit of our community.