kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard

images Kobe Bryant | Lakers vs. kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. dwight howard, kobe,
  • dwight howard, kobe,



  • sanju
    11-27 11:36 PM
    Hi,

    My employer "ABC" (Consultancy) based in Ohio made me sign a Cognovit Promissory Note for 'X' amount ( where 'X' is a pretty large amount) on my arrival to US on H1-B visa earlier this year. I've been associated with him for less than an year now.

    Question:
    Does this note have any significance according to US law, esp. Ohio?
    If I plan to move from this consultancy, can this note be held as a Legal Document and any legal action taken against me based on this note?

    What is my way out of this?

    I would be highly obliged if anyone can provide any help on this matter.

    Regards
    Chint001

    If he goes to court with that promissory note, you can file lawsuit in labor court saying that he is exploiting you and making you hostage of the promissory note. If challenged in court, the judge will throw out that promissory note as the employer used his power over you to sign that agreement. If there is any pressure used to make someone sign a document, the validity of that document can be challenged. Also, exploitation lawsuit will expose your employer to summons and checks from USCIS and DOL, which basically means close of business.

    If I were you, this is what I would do. Consult an attorney in Labor law domain and ask him to represent you. Find another employer, change the H1, then tell your lawyer to call this employer for exploitation charges. It is possible that you may be able to get damages and compensation for exploitation.



    .





    wallpaper dwight howard, kobe, kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Dwight Howard
  • Dwight Howard



  • sri1309
    11-04 07:01 PM
    Please delete this thread, Admin.

    We believe this guy did it by mistake.. pls dont shout at him..





    kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard | PicsDigger
  • kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard | PicsDigger



  • kprgroup
    12-28 10:03 AM
    Background OF Myself
    ----------------------
    a) Worked for Company A from 2003 to 2008.

    b) Company A applied I-140 and approved April 2006. AOS 485 filed on July 2007. Got EAD but never used it

    c)September 2008 I have Joined employer �B� by transferring H1B (Valid until Aug 2010).

    d) Employer A revoked 140 which triggered 485 denial in October 2008.

    e)Applied MTR and it was approved in NOVEMBER 2008 and 485 reopened.

    f)Applied AP & EAD renewal ,got a EAD card September 2010

    g) Since EAD extension got delayed I have applied H1-B Renewal August 1st week of 2010 and got a RFE now asking for proof how beneficiary qualify to extend beyond six years?

    Question

    I think the I140 revoked and 485 denial back in 2008 triggered the RFE. (Though MTR approved and 485 is pending)

    1)I have EAD approved and it�s valid until 2012 September .Is it possible can we withdraw HI-B Petition application when they request RFE?

    2)Can I have any chance of explain USCIS, by this rule below?

    ��USCIS has also specifically stated that if an approved I-140 is withdrawn after an I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, the I-140 remains valid for purposes of AC21 � 106(c) portabilty:

    "If the Form I-140 has been approved and the Form I-485 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation." AFM Sec. 20.2(c) ��

    Thanks
    KPR





    2011 Dwight Howard kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Participants for the dunk
  • Participants for the dunk



  • gc_nebraska
    01-08 11:53 AM
    Hi Guys this is my first post and my problem is kind of weird , I entered in the US in 2001 on B1 visa and immediately converted it F1 while I was on F1 I got a job offer and
    I then converted to H1 didn't graduate and now am on EAD/AP (never traveled since I entered the country i.e. almost close 8 yrs ) and never out of status, my question Gurus :

    1) Can I travel on AP ? Will I have problems at port of entry ( currently I just have my B1 visa stamp and nothing else).
    2) Or do you'll think I'll hold on until I get my 1-485 is approved ?
    3) recently we were blessed with a baby who was born in the US , do you'll think that would carry some weight when I talk to an IO?(port of entry)

    Gurus ! Please suggest I know my story is kind of weird but I have a wedding in March. Your humble opinion is needed please.



    more...


    kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. NBA WALLPAPERS: Dwight Howard
  • NBA WALLPAPERS: Dwight Howard



  • boreal
    09-23 12:09 PM
    I got an SR response back saying that my application is "waiting to be assigned to an officer"...whatever that means...isnt every application so? I think SRs are just as useless as any other 'customer service' provided by USCIS...





    kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Guard Kobe Bryant Dunks…
  • Guard Kobe Bryant Dunks…



  • maco
    09-24 03:50 PM
    I have bad credit will that effect my Green card?
    though i am paying them off it still shows on my credit report



    more...


    kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Kobe Bryant dunks as Sun Yue
  • Kobe Bryant dunks as Sun Yue



  • chi_shark
    12-03 02:13 PM
    hope you are not talking about quixtar/amway or reliv business?

    sorry to disappoint you... i dont have quixtar or amway and none you guys can be potential customers unless you are business people who need marketing help in the specific industry that i am in... so - no - i am not going to throw you a sales pitch if you respond with your wisdom...





    2010 kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard | PicsDigger kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Kobe Bryant | Lakers vs.
  • Kobe Bryant | Lakers vs.



  • sonu9
    08-01 12:21 AM
    HI , first of all thank you for spending some time on my problem.

    But my dependants are in " X " location only . we are meeting each other by travelling . my dependants are receiving all invoices. Thats the reason i got this question. please suggest me. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.



    more...


    kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Kobe Bryant wins his 4th NBA
  • Kobe Bryant wins his 4th NBA



  • ashkam
    03-09 08:59 AM
    I think she need to fill I-9 form to switch to EAD and thus switching out of H1.

    Right now she is on H1 as well as AOS.

    If she's not working anymore what does the I9 form have to do with anything?

    To the OP, no, she doesn't have to do anything. She is automatically transitioned into AOS status (assuming the I-485 was already applied when she stopped working).





    hair Participants for the dunk kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. ready forgraphics code kobe a dwight Dwight+howard+dunks+on+kobe+ryant
  • ready forgraphics code kobe a dwight Dwight+howard+dunks+on+kobe+ryant



  • peer123
    07-18 07:36 PM
    just bumping it up......



    more...


    kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Myspace layout add kobejan
  • Myspace layout add kobejan



  • good idea
    10-25 11:14 AM
    If they can be shared with everyone, I am sure they would. But, if I were you and have an option to port to EB2, I 'd probably do that.
    If porting going to cost you,you may want to wait till Jan , which is only 3 months away.
    As per current situation for EB3 I, without spill over reaching to EB3, its difficult to have hope that something good can happen until something like visa recapture HR 5882 happens. So, there is nothing to loose to wait till Jan 2010 & believing that IV Admin & Seniors are have plans to initiate or have already initiated something.
    I googled for 'Immigration bill in Jan 2010', and got News for Immigration bill (http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE5765Y420090807), if that is what Admin has referred in his post; (my words can put me in bad list of admin), but still I would say that Admin is very (over) optimistic, If I am not wrong but that's elections year and in other posts IV members have different views about response to this bill in election year.
    My GC is just stared, and PD for EB3 I is 2001, I am 8-9 years behind and GC PD calculator of IV shows my PD to be current in 2032 , so may be I am over pessimistic.





    hot NBA WALLPAPERS: Dwight Howard kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Dwight Howard didn#39;t have the
  • Dwight Howard didn#39;t have the



  • uslegals
    11-26 05:05 PM
    congrats man..! looks like the GC is approved.!!! At last a FREE BIRD ~! Enjoy!



    more...


    house Dwight Howard Dunks On David kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. ryant lebron james kevin
  • ryant lebron james kevin



  • nlalchandani
    01-11 11:55 AM
    My wife has her name changed in the local county (Judge's order and a name change certificate)
    She may start a job on EAD (has maiden name)..

    Any clues on the process to make similar change in EAD, AP +passport (We would travel soon too), Pending 485 (so that her GC approval comes with the new name)

    Has someone changed names for EAD, AP, 485..





    tattoo Guard Kobe Bryant Dunks… kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. teammates Kobe Bryant,
  • teammates Kobe Bryant,



  • jambvan
    04-12 01:19 PM
    Is this true??

    I thought after 180 days, revocation of I140 by old employer will not affect the pending I485?

    Once your I-140 is approved and pending I-485 passed 180 days you are free like a bird. Enjoy the sky and don't worry.



    more...


    pictures Kobe Bryant dunks as Sun Yue kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. dwight howard dunks on lebron
  • dwight howard dunks on lebron



  • kumar1
    02-13 03:37 PM
    I have a feeling that most of the people on this forum would directly get senior citizenship in this country.





    dresses Dwight Howard didn#39;t have the kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Orlando Magic#39;s Dwight Howard,
  • Orlando Magic#39;s Dwight Howard,



  • qualified_trash
    10-17 07:31 AM
    It means you will be able to get your EAD in a few weeks, based on your ability to file for I-485. The real thing ... well it can take anywhere between 8-9 months to more than 3 years, depending on how quickly FBI completes your name check and how slow or fast the USCIS service center is.


    While it does mean you WILL be able to get your EAD. you have to apply for the EAD when filing for 485. for people who have a valid H1, it makes sense to apply for an EAD for the spouse.



    more...


    makeup Kobe Bryant wins his 4th NBA kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. Dwight Howard Dunks On David
  • Dwight Howard Dunks On David



  • waitingnwaiting
    10-05 10:34 AM
    I am planning to go to India with my family in december. Please suggest some tourist spots across India.
    Not the usual ones like tajmahal or gateway of india etc. Thank you.


    Your ID is offensive, TelanganaINDIA

    So here is a lesson for you
    Go to Calcutta and visit Missionaries of Charity. Donate some of your dollars there for a good cause.

    Then go to Bombay Dharavi slums.

    Then go to villages in India and live with poor.

    Your family will understand the reality of this world and become better human beings with you. Or they will think Andhra is a country and Andhrites are the only people in this world. It is typical of some Indians who only care and mix with their own state. (Begalis, Andhra, Marathi to name a few). India is declining due to such people who do not believe in being an Indian.





    girlfriend teammates Kobe Bryant, kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. dwight howard, kobe bryant
  • dwight howard, kobe bryant



  • TomPlate
    07-11 01:53 PM
    poda naygala. panni pasangala.
    you all are pigs and dogs. go away from me.





    hairstyles Myspace layout add kobejan kobe bryant dunks on dwight howard. dwight howard, kobe bryant
  • dwight howard, kobe bryant



  • deardar
    07-06 10:55 AM
    Brother why ?





    prince_waiting
    08-30 04:36 PM
    Hi IVians,
    I am trying to file for my H1 renewal on my own, I want to know if somebody in this community has done that. Also since SESA takes a bit of time in terms of wage determination, can I use the DOL online wage library as my source. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks





    mhssatya
    05-12 01:22 PM
    Hello,
    I'm planning to get immigration medical examination done for my wife. We're also planning for pregnancy.

    One doctor said we should not try for pregnancy for 4-6 months once she get the shots. He also said he will give a waiver for now for the shots but USCIS will ask for it later. Is that a good idea?

    Another doctor said she can do a blood test and determine if she needs the shots.

    Any body in the same situation?