eminem and hailie jade 2010

eminem and hailie jade 2010. eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem amp; Skylar Grey #39;I Need; Eminem amp; Skylar Grey #39;I Need A. bryanc. Oct 24, 09:19 AM
  • eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem amp; Skylar Grey #39;I Need; Eminem amp; Skylar Grey #39;I Need A. bryanc. Oct 24, 09:19 AM



  • leekohler
    Mar 4, 02:11 PM
    What truly amazing rhetoric. :rolleyes:

    Oh- incredible, isn't it? Because as we've seen in the past, big business will indeed do the opposite of what he claims. If permitted, they will indeed take wealth at the expense of their workers. The evidence is all over the world.





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. eminem and hailie jade 2010. @Angry_Blonde is not Eminem#39;s; @Angry_Blonde is not Eminem#39;s. iTravis. Apr 22, 05:52 PM
  • eminem and hailie jade 2010. @Angry_Blonde is not Eminem#39;s; @Angry_Blonde is not Eminem#39;s. iTravis. Apr 22, 05:52 PM



  • ddrueckhammer
    Mar 21, 08:34 AM
    Came home from work today to find the window on my back door busted open and my Xbox 360 gone. They left the Wii, PS2, 32" Samsung LCD TV, stereo, MacBook, a ton of DVDs, CDs, and games. Just took the 360, 2 controllers, the XBox Live camera and some games.

    Called the cops, they came out, dusted for prints (didn't find anything good), tooks some pictures and wrote up a report. I still have all the reciepts for the 360 so I was able to give them the serial number and thanks to Delicous Library, I had a list of all the games that were stolen.

    Funny thing out of all of this: I had a set of Monster Cables for the 360 which force the system to run in HD. Whoever took it will have a nice surprise when they get it home and find out they can't run it on their SD set. (Kinda assuming they won't have an HD TV if they are stealing a 360...)

    But really now, who the heck does that?? A bunch of ********* kids I'm guessing. "Oh, lets steal the $400 Xbox instead of the $1500 TV or the laptop." What is this world coming to?? I live in a quiet neighborhood. The only thing I have ever seen a cop around here for is to break up a party down the road on New Years Eve. There are families with young children, a newlywed couple, a couple friends down the road. We all know each other, nobody has ever had a problem like this.

    The cops didn't give me much hope for recovering anything and I really wasn't expecting them to. It just really ticks me off that someone can have such little respect for someone else's property. Its not even a matter of the money, my landlord has good homeowner's insurance and he is a friend of mine so I think he will file a claim for me.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd post my little rant here and toss my gamertag out there. If anyone sees rtdgoldfish on Xbox Live, let them know they are a no good peice of ****** playing on a stolen system. Or if anyone knows how to track something like this, that would be great!

    Man that sucks hard. Last year our apartment was broken into and my girlfriend's 17" Powerbook was stolen and oddly enough some undergarmets from Victoria's Secret. That was all they stole too...I didn't understand why they didn't take the plasma, stereo equipment, jewelry etc. The cops said that the theives were probably in a hurry...

    Anyway, there probably isn't anything you can do about it. The cops almost never get prints and (at least in my area) are pretty apathetic about this type of thing. In our case, they didn't really investigate too much at all. There were reports of similar cases at other apartment complexes around the area but I got the feeling that none of the police departments share evidence or collaborated on it because when I called the detectives about it they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about.

    My parents were on vacation last year and their luggage was stolen out of their car. They tried to file on their homeowners insurance but the insurance company said they had to have pictures and reciepts for everything they lost. So now my Mom takes pictures of everything she buys :) ....She asked me to run to the store and get some milk for her last weekend and I felt like asking her if I should bring the camera.

    Delicious Library is an awesome program!

    In any case, install an alarm system. We have a wifi camera system, an alarm, new locks, and the complex put a guard at the gate. Hopefully, that is enough to deter any more burglaries.

    If you guys don't already know about them, look up bump keys. They are scary. Anyone can open up just about any lock with minimal effort.





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade,
  • Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade,



  • mojohanna
    Jan 13, 05:03 PM
    So I'm told, but A) 3G phones are backwards compatible with old GSM networks. Mine switches between 3G/regular GSM constantly when I'm at home, as I live very close to a base station but far from the nearest 3G mast. Hence they should just stick a 3G 'sleeper cell' in there for (near) future use... and B) I respect that Apple is an American company, but they peddle their stuff all across the globe. Every little itty bitty iPod has 21 languages built in. When Apple Store closes down for maintenance it happens simultaneously all across the globe, and when it pops back online again the new products are available in all countries. Never in Apple's history have I seen them do something as US-centric as this - heck, we're not getting it until 2008! Strange, pretty damn alienating, and it had better not become a habit.
    PART of the delay in the release of the phone in the US market is due to FCC (federal commumcations commission) registration and regulations. I would imagine that there are similar agencies in other countries that have oversight on new devices that utilizes this type of communication. In the case of the iPhone, Apple may not have cleared all of the regulatory red tape in other countries to launch simultaneously. On top of that there are carrier negotiations. Do the carriers have the technolgy to support the features of the phone? Do they have the support capability that apple is looking for in terms of customer service etc. If you have a problem with a cell phone that you have under contract with Cingular, who are you going to call first, Cingular or Moto?

    This is a whole different ballgame when it comes to the regulatory front. That is my guess as to why there will be delays.

    And for all of you who are outside of the US there is a silver lining to this for you. By the time you do get the phone, it will most likely be second gen and will most likely be touting the most popular features for your region of the world (a la 3G type stuff)





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade,
  • Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade,



  • kdarling
    May 2, 07:44 PM
    I really don't see the point. If you wanted to install your own "homebrew" apps without using the App Store, you can already do so by using "ad-hoc deployment" or joining the Enterprise Developer Program. Either option makes rolling out your own apps simple.

    1) I think you're really missing one whole point of jailbreaking, which is to allow officially unsupported modifications such as widgets on the lockscreen.

    2) The Dev Programs cost money, which a lot of home developers don't want to spend. Even personal ad-hoc is going to cost $100 a year just to allow an app to run on your own and friends' devices.

    After five years, that'll be $500 just to keep your app(s) running, something that costs almost nothing to do on other systems for eternity... not to mention the pain of keeping dev profiles up to date on your friends' devices.

    As pointed out before, that's one reason why the Apple App Store is so full of junk. Many home developers post their personal apps in the Store just so they won't have to babysit the devices of everyone they know.



    more...


    eminem and hailie jade 2010. eminem and hailie jade 2010.
  • eminem and hailie jade 2010.



  • twoodcc
    Sep 12, 12:37 AM
    Here's to a CRAZY Tuesday morning. :D

    i 2nd that. let's hope it's good





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. eminem daughter hailie jade
  • eminem daughter hailie jade



  • vizkiz
    Apr 15, 04:10 PM
    So you have a humongous hole on the side?

    Yes, for the volume up/down rocker switch. If yours doesn't have the volume rocker in the same spot, I think you may have a fake.



    more...


    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade
  • Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade



  • ritmomundo
    Mar 18, 05:18 PM
    Then it should be pretty obvious that those comments can't be misinterpreted as compliments. Hell, I don't even understand why people make such a big deal out of what phone someone else has in the first place, thats why I made this thread, to see if I was the only one that experiences this. It seems that there are people that genuinely dislike Apple products and label anyone who purchases one as stuck up or a fanboy, which is so silly. This is my own personal experience and obviously doesn't apply to everyone.

    I'm also struggling to grasp how anything in my posts can depict me as a 'fanboy'. This is in fact my first iPhone and the only other Apple product I've ever owned is my Macbook Pro. So I hardly think I'm a 'fanboy'. You seem to be jumping to conclusions.

    Yes, they are not compliments, but just comments. You can't really call that harassment, which is what you said. Its fine that you enjoy your apple products, but when you start a thread called "so many people envy iphone 4 owners," and claim other smartphone users are jealous of you because they cant afford an iphone (when android/palm/win7 phones cost about the same), then it seems a bit more fanboy-ish and snobby. Just don't say things like "people say things to me about such and such, so they must be jealous of me."

    True, however it's like watching two people with tiny peckers argue about who's is biggest ... in other words, it's pointless.

    The iPhone users being overly enthusiastic does not give Android users the right to come on and literally, and this is exactly what the do, TELL the iPhone users that they are wrong, like it's factual. Having an opinion is one thing, but coming onto a forum created for a certain product and telling users of that product what their opinion SHOULD be, isn't on.

    I have yet to see one Android forum with as big an influx of rabid iPhone users who come on to do nothing but argue and disagree, as there are Android users on here.

    Now, I am fully aware and appreciative that there are Mac users who own Android devices. However, if someone states that the Retina Display (super dooper marketing name and all) is the best display of any smartphone (and I happen to think it is, but that's my own preference) then who the hell is anyone to openly quote and say they're WRONG?

    You'd get a more mature argument from two toddlers sitting tossing sand at one another in a playbox.

    I don't disagree with you.





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. eminem daughter hailie jade
  • eminem daughter hailie jade



  • technicolor
    Nov 24, 05:58 AM
    so guys,

    does anyone think that the discounts will be able to be used in conjunction with educational discounts? if so that'd be great...if not...then i guess you still save an additional 50 bucks? that'd be ok!

    tell me what you think about hte question?

    In store you should be able to get both discounts.



    more...


    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem#39;s daughter Hailie Jade
  • Eminem#39;s daughter Hailie Jade



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 18, 08:23 AM
    Why do so many people have a difficult time acknowledging the unique contributions of gay people?

    I posted a link. If they read that, and are still in denial, then they are plainly ignorant.

    Have you heard of Wounded Knee?

    I always bet on the Natives at Little Big Horn. Haven't lost yet. :p





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem stayed focused on his
  • Eminem stayed focused on his



  • ChrisBrightwell
    Sep 28, 02:00 PM
    Is the update available now?Don't think so, but I'm not near a Mac w/ 'net access.



    more...


    eminem and hailie jade 2010. eminem kim hailie. hailie jade
  • eminem kim hailie. hailie jade



  • pmz
    May 2, 01:43 PM
    I find it hilarious that Steve Jobs claimed Apple was not tracking users, but now all of a sudden we find Location tracking being completely removed from this version of iOS, that is honestly something that annoyes me..

    It should annoy you, and everyone, because its a ridiculous shell game. Smart people know this, but smart people aren't the majority on blogs.





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. hailey jade mathers pictures
  • hailey jade mathers pictures



  • Object-X
    Oct 3, 12:48 PM
    Software:

    I think we'll get a software update of the iLife and iWork suites, a closer look at Leopard and it's new features, and an update to Frontrow for use with iTV. Am I the only one who thought the iTV interface looked less than polished?

    Hardware:

    No video iPod, but the iPhone will debut. This will be the BIG announcement. I don't think they would release a new iPod at the same time as the phone, so my money is on an iPhone.

    I expext the quad core Mac Pros too. --prays-- A mid tower or mid priced configuration of the Mac Pro. By mid I mean around $1400 - $1600.

    That's it! Try to keep some perspective. Everytime one of these keynotes is given the rumor mill predicts everything and the kitchen sink, but only a small number of annoucemnets are actually made. So, some standard software updates, a review of Leopard, configuration options for Mac Pros and the BIG iPhone announcement.



    more...


    eminem and hailie jade 2010. eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem Daughter Hailie Jade; Eminem Daughter Hailie Jade. HiRez. Apr 22, 06:25 PM. Ugh, I REALLY don#39;t like the tapered design.
  • eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem Daughter Hailie Jade; Eminem Daughter Hailie Jade. HiRez. Apr 22, 06:25 PM. Ugh, I REALLY don#39;t like the tapered design.



  • flopticalcube
    Nov 25, 07:02 PM
    Mighty Mouse has shipped. Woohoo! Told me it would be 2 weeks!

    I noticed that given my two order numbers are about 20000 apart and the orders are 4 hours apart, they were doing 5000 sales an hour from apple.ca yesterday?

    Anyone know if that is alot?





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade,
  • Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade,



  • nishioka
    Apr 5, 06:44 PM
    anyone that would download this app is a complete moron

    Or looking for ideas to stea- errr, borrow for their own iAd. :D



    more...


    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade,
  • Eminem#39;s Daughter Hailie Jade,



  • balamw
    Apr 27, 07:45 PM
    I have to say this thread has me captivated. First time ever..... code talk went from learning code to pooping in a pool within 3 pages.

    By this point I would have expected Nekbeth to have called us "Nazis" instead of "Pros" in order to satisfy Godwin's Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law).

    Which of course I have now done. :p ;)

    B





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. eminem daughter hailie jade.
  • eminem daughter hailie jade.



  • Erwin-Br
    May 4, 04:51 PM
    But by not signing you ARE doing something about it: Hitting the provider's bottom line and that, possibly more than anything else, will lead them to make changes.

    And they will know exactly what to change by reading your mind?

    You have to open your mouth to be heard, sir.



    more...


    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Hailie jade scott,eminem,
  • Hailie jade scott,eminem,



  • aiqw9182
    Mar 28, 03:37 PM
    If I understand some of you on this thread correctly then it is my opinion that you've missed the point, slightly.

    I don't think that the merits or demerits of the mac app store are the core point here. The store may be good, excellent, bad, poor, draconian, onerous or whatever but Apple is going to award programming and application awards to only those apps that are distributed through their application store.

    Even if you think the store is great, hell even if the store IS GREAT, don't you also feel that it isn't the ONLY way to get quality, well made applications.

    Apple is only promoting application which it profits from AND which conform to its Terms of Service.

    The offensive part for me is just how unapologetic they seem to be showing bias for what makes them money, not with what may be driving the platform or solving user needs/wants.

    I anticipate that some may remind me about Apple's responsibility to shareholders and about being a profitable business and therefore say that it is obvious that they support the apps from which they make a profit. I just think that is an oversimplification of situation and I think this does more to hurt the image of the platform, rather than improve it. It does more to hurt developer interest than it does improve developer interest in the mac platform. Long term, I'd rather see them building an enthusiasm for their products (including the mac app store) for their own merits.

    Not even going to bother reading this because I was NEVER discussing or defending Apple for only picking apps in the App Store. Get your facts straight before you decide to write a book on an internet forum over a discussion that went on for two replies.





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem a Hailie Jade Scott
  • Eminem a Hailie Jade Scott



  • ReallyOldGuy
    Apr 15, 04:36 PM
    its a shame someone photo shopped these pictures because they could actually be an unfinished blank but now we wont know until June......





    eminem and hailie jade 2010. Eminem#39;s daughter Hailie Jade
  • Eminem#39;s daughter Hailie Jade



  • twoodcc
    Apr 12, 09:42 PM
    I've had that happen several time with bigadv units, grrrrrr

    yeah tell me about it. and i was gonna setup a system here in the hotel, but the internet is terrible here! and i have to call everyday to get them to open the port in my room! -but i'm gonna try and get this straight tomorrow.

    so yeah, no much folding going on here for sure. but at least i can drive back to my place on the weekends





    SevenInchScrew
    Nov 14, 02:30 AM
    A few things...

    1 - The AK74u is the best gun in the game, in my opinion. With the Grip and Rapid Fire attachments, it feels like cheating. The Galil is a close second. Both guns are totally amazing.

    2 - "Hardline Pro" is the best perk, hands down. Use that, and then set your Kill Streaks to "SAM Turret", "Care Package", and "Sentry Gun". Every time you get a package drop with Hardline Pro, you can double-tap X and swap it out. More often than not, you'll get something good.

    3 - The second best is "Hacker Pro". It doesn't happen much, but booby-trapping an enemy care package is most excellent. The standard benefit of seeing enemy equipment is nice as well.

    4 - The spawns in this game are downright shameful... and that is putting it lightly. If they aren't fixed with the first update, this game can go to hell. Soooo farking pitiful.

    5 - Nuketown, combined with the aforementioned assy spawns, might be the worst thing I've ever experienced in a game. The map is a total mess, made even worse when the enemy spawns on top of you, or behind you, all the time. Not fun. I don't even mess with it now. If it shows up, I quit out. Not worth the hassle.


    My current go-to setup....





    Performa636CD
    Apr 13, 09:48 PM
    A king size pillow.

    http://www.feather-bed.net/wp-content/uploads/feather-pillow-2.jpg





    kinster
    Dec 1, 08:49 AM
    UK site have a few things discounted. Just ordered myself a 'Mighty Mouse'. Still considering buying the Airport Express at �20+ off :confused:





    unlinked
    Apr 6, 09:14 AM
    She'd be taking money for worthless ad impressions.


    What makes them worthless?

    Anyway, you live by the Apple you die by the Apple. Your choice to make your choices theirs.





    donlphi
    Sep 25, 11:01 AM
    So... what are we supposed to run this monstrosity on? The G5 QUADS had a hard enough time running the first one. I can't imagine running this on an iMac or worse... a mac mini.

    JOKE JOKE JOKE